Saturday, April 9, 2011

Special Assignment

children






1. Mr. McClung is an organized person but I think that he is also very flexible. I think he is very organized in the sense that he makes sure his posts are very easy to understand, and that he is also flexible with his schuedule has very many activities but he also keeps everything in check.
2. I think Mr. McClung is a very well educated educator. He keeps his lessons not only in the classroom but tries to relate what he is talking about with what is going on in the world.
3. I think Mr. McClung is very connected with his students. When I read these rules for his classroom, I think they are good. I think the rules will help students to be able to learn quickly and on their feet.
4. The first thing everyone needs is a dayplanner. I think this is essential to keep up with important due dates and to keep up with classwork.
5. The penalties for being late are a loss of a letter grade for every day of being late for an assignment. I think this is good in the sense that it will keep students aware of keeping up with their assignments.
6. Mr. McClung wants to accomplish with his blog, sharing of resources, and educational information. I think this is very interesting because the blog not only gives educational information, but also gives information that kids find cool.
7. I reviewed ANT and Convince Me. ANT is useful because it is a search engine. I think that this made his list because it will gave students the chance to search for anything that they have questions about. The other link that I reviewed was Convince Me. This link is helpful because it helps to review certain concepts in a debate. I think this made the list because it will help students to see all of the different sides or opionions of any argument.
8. I would not take away anything from these rules.
10. I think Mr. McClung does a wonderful job with his blog.
11. He makes his blog very useful by giving parents information about how the students are doing in his class and lots of links as to how to help.
12. There are differences in how students do their assignments and how they portray their thoughts on each assignment.
13. Mr. McClung has done a great job with his blog and the best part about it is how well organized it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment