Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog Assignment 10

old computer







In this post, I see that school of today was very different than the school of yesterday. I think this is all of the sense that things are changing every day in many different ways like technology, and social aspects. I do not think I would have dropped out of school, but I do understand some of his points that he made in the video.

Tom Johnson
I think this post is very interesting. I liked how the problem was resolved with the pencils. I also think that the idea of keeping the children interested in projects is very important to keep children focused on what their final projects will be.

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you in that I also wouldn't have dropped out. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alicia,

    Yes, you made a couple of comments on both of the assignments, but I do not see anything of substance. What did you THINK? Where are your pictures? Everyone and anyone has access to your blog, so I encourage you to compose work that you are truly proud of! If you ever have any questions, please feel free to stop by the lab!

    - Allie

    A message from Dr. Strange:

    It seems that you did not understand that Tom Johnspn's post Don't Let Them Take the Pencils Home was a metaphor in which pencils were computers. I will complete my post  Metaphors: What They Are and Why We Use Them (A Learning Opportunity) later this week. After this post appears on the Class Blog you will be required to leave a comment. Watch the Class Blog for further instructions.

    ReplyDelete