Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blog Assignment 12

diploma





An assignment that I would have liked to do would have been to write one or two paragraphs on why you chose to go to college.

I chose to go to college not only to help me get a chance at a better career, but to also be the first one from my family to get a college degree. Getting a college degree would be a huge accomplishment for me. I chose to go to college because I knew that I could advance myself in getting a better career when I finish college. Completing college would give me a tremendous boost of confidence in knowing that I set my goal and I was able to achieve it.

2 comments:

  1. Since all EDM310 students are already in college, why would this be a good idea? What is the objective that you think would be addressed with this assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The objective I think with this assignment would be goals. Setting goals, and keeping those goals I think would be the focus of this assignment.

    ReplyDelete